Thursday, March 5, 2009

What Is Cytherea's Real Name?



The magic of my lyrics and the power of my dreams

are influenced by Alchemists and Wizards

with passion, errors and certainties

made me discover what awaits the stars ...


Wizards who taught me the secrets of books

gave me the skill to handle my fire

and opened for me, the light knowledge.


Alchemists when I raised my sword fell

the welded, polished and magical abilities conferred

gave me potions or return my lost life.


Wizards and Alchemists were reasons to move,

some other challenges to overcome, and many more who follow.


Some still with me and I have made a sorcerer

others who are not but left me a garden planted

and a few others that while sitting in front of us, the lesson learned.


Dedicated to my teachers, professors and friends

Issi , Sorceress of the logical and fair

Ln, Sorceress of motivation.

Nerbadell , Protector of the effort.

Rams, Alchemist of the Rational and Complex.

Agnus , Master of the Temple and the reflection of my mirror.

Adalid Avalanche, Titan 3 heads, Wizard of belonging.

Egroj , the father of the Notes and who gives me the Medallion Etra.

Hiji, Sorceress of the Astral Kinetics and Never Again

Ladys , Alchemist of Mother Nature and Beyond

0 comments:

Post a Comment