Wednesday, March 4, 2009

N Scale Steam Locomotive

I invite you a coffee or milk


My dear friend, I invite you a coffee
or if you like, accompany milk tea.
And suddenly, say by the memory back
Yosef invite and celebrate all three!

Eros Amado, inveterate lover!
sow your love and grow in our children ...
Dear Yosef, Mr Pilgrim,
that accurate are your words, give us way.

whilst I do my best to make
to stop time with my green coat
make your love, advice and friendship ,
nurtured a fertile field in eternity!

Dear Yosef, besides that you have not left despite the rain
why I celebrate!
Eros Amado, in addition to what we have in common the moon!
why our meeting!

When like, my friends!
no matter the reason!

To Eros and Joseph ...
written after Eros Amado read you and take your love to grow it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment