Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Is Sperm Is Drinkable

Looking under the brightness of a mirror


Stop for a second and save a sigh
just when your silhouette looms in the mirror.
I'll be at that moment looking hidden
in silence, as you drop all modesty to the ground. Looking

your eyes with your smile lift sagging. Looking
the dark of your eyes with a tinge of mischief. Looking
lend your hands are to bring a touch. Looking
lips overflowing with sensuality and charisma. Looking at your skin
awakening the rhythm of the breeze ...

Finally shame you drop the little you have left your hands
As I describe your silhouette
mingle with the water still wets your
And the warm moisture now your body craves.

know I keep looking under the glow of your mirror erotic
and accentuates your eyes with a twinkle;
dropping the profile of your lips, sensually finger, resting
slowly your hips
convexity you wrap the shadows and sand with your hair.

And that's how this subtle game of seduction I:
looking at your body in that second that you keep a sigh,
I realize that everything has been just a dream product
And that simply and sweetly sleep, under the glow of my mirror.

0 comments:

Post a Comment